- Paid tutors and student assistants currently submit timesheets via the SLC Student Staff Online Timesheet System. The system can be accessed at: SLC Online Timesheet System
- All tutors and student assistants must submit a timesheet every week in order to be paid.
- Timesheets are due each Friday.
- You may be required to submit additional recordkeeping sheets for reviews, workshops, study groups, etc. Check with your supervisor for details.
Information for Paid Tutors and Student Assistants
Location: 132 Cesar Chavez Student Center
Hours: Mon-Fri, 10:00am – 4:00pm (& by appointment)
Administration/Front Desk: Holly Le, email@example.com
- Tutors are covered by an exclusive collective bargaining agreement between the University and the United Automobile Workers (UAW).
- A copy of the UAW agreement can be accessed at: UAW Agreement
- Student Assistants (Front Desk, clerical, and student adjunct instructors) are covered by Personnel Policies for Staff Members (PPSM). A copy of PPSM manual can be accessed at: Personel Policies for Staff Members
- Payday is on the 8th of the month for all student employees.
- Paychecks should be picked up at the SLC Payroll Office every month. Please bring a picture ID.
- Earnings statements for direct deposit can be accessed online. Instructions are here: http://controller.berkeley.edu/payroll/EarningsStatements/PaperlessEarningStatements.htm