Economics Tutoring Specifics
- Drop-in Tutor
Fall 2019 Courses Available
- Econ 1
- Econ 100A
- Econ 100B
- Econ 136
- Econ 140
Qualifications & Requirements
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- No more than two "Incomplete" grades
- Not on academic probation
- Candidates must have completed Econ 1 AND at least ONE of the following courses: 100A, 100B, 136, 140 (or equivalents).
- Candidates specializing in a certain course must have completed that course or an equivalent with a B or higher.
- Attend weekly training every Friday 2-3:30PM, starting week 3 of instruction
- Commit to a minimum of 8 hours per week
*Note: Students may not be employed by the University more than 50% time during the fall or spring semester in any combination of titles. Students may work up to 100% time during the summer and during the winter break.
New Tutor Application (bMail log-in required)
Application Deadline: Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until all tutor positions are filled. Upcoming review dates: August 9th and August 16th, 2019.