The Study Groups are a collaborative space for students to work together on worksheets and discuss material for specific classes in small, inclusive group environments. The Study Group Facilitator facilitates these discussions as well as summarizes key concepts, reviews for the lecture exams, and addresses individual questions during office hours.
Spring 2022 Study Group Schedule
All Spring 2022 study groups will begin in Week 3 (the week of January 31) unless otherwise announced, and will continue to the end of instruction. During Week 3 the study groups will meet online through Zoom. After that we may consider hosting the Study Group in-person (pending room size limitations, the attendance demands, and campus and public health policies).
In Spring 2022, we plan to offer Study Groups for Math 1B, Math 16A, Math 16B and Stat 20. If your course is not listed, please see our Math Program Overview(link is external) to see what services we are offering for your course.
How to Sign Up
- For Spring 2022: Please complete the Spring 2022 Study Group Sign-Up Form to be put on an email list for the study group you wish to attend. The e-mail list will include weekly information about the study group and its location or Zoom meeting ID.
- Study Group Schedule
- Math 16A (Prof. Aganagic): WF 3-4pm on Zoom
- Math 16B (Prof. Sharma): MW 5-6pm on Zoom [Begins on Wed. 2/2 5-6pm]
- Math 1B (Prof. Oh): WF 1-2pm on Zoom
- Stat 20 (Prof. Bray): Please fill out the Stat 20 Study Group Time Survey to allow us to select the best time to offer a Study Group for Math 1B this semester!
Please read our Student User Guide to Zoom to make sure you have configured your settings to optimize your experience. http://bit.ly/MSZoomGuide
Study group attendance is flexible and allows students to attend at any point during the semester. Simply sign up on the form above and attend any session. Of course, more is gained from consistent attendance!
Page last updated: 01/27/2022