Your contribution to the Student Learning Center will ensure our mission to support educational access and equity for Cal undergraduates.
Support Specific Formats of Service
- $15 = An Hour Of Individual Tutoring
- $40 = A Study Group Session
- $100 = Individual Tutor
- $1,000 = Exam Reviews
- $2,000 = Peer Mentor
- $2,500 = Individual Tutor
- $3,500 = Study Group Leader
- $5,500 = Adjunct Course Instructor
Support Specific SLC Programs
- $500 = Research Stipend for scholars to access valuable archives, travel to fieldwork sites and/or attend conferences.
- $5,000 = Stipends for Ethnic Perspectives undergraduate facilitators, Ethnic Perspectives, a student-run lecture series offers undergraduates a space to engage with community activists and cutting edge scholars in the social sciences.
- $5,000 = Stipends for Other Voices undergraduate facilitators, Other Voices, a student-facilitated lecture series offers undergraduates a space to engage with literary artists, community activists and cutting edge scholars in the humanities.
- $5,000 = Chemistry P lecturer, the course is an introduction to college level Chemistry, designed to prepare students for the rigor of freshmen chemistry. Moreover, Chemistry P serves as an entry point into STEM based majors for students who were not exposed to rigorous science instruction in high school.