- This website is dedicated to the ~170,000, and counting, students whom we have served since 1973. Thank you for fortifying our commitment to service, academic excellence, and educational access and equity! GO BEARS!
- Major thanks to Cara Stanley and Khuyen Nguyen for their vision, discerning eye, and thoughtful guidance. Special kudos to Parker Kjellin-Elder for his resourcefulness, resilience, and commitment to seeing the project through. Deep gratitude to the entire SLC staff for their timely cooperation, constructive feedback, and uncompromising support throughout the process. Finally, a shout-out to Emma Hager for her work during the early stages of the website. We could not have done it without you all!
- Photos are courtesy of UC Berkeley University Relations, Public Affairs, Tom Holdford, Keegan Houser, Hulda Nelson, Elena Zhukova, Jim Xu, and the Student Learning Center staff.
- Branding identity and design from University Relations / Public Affairs(link is external).
- All material is copyrighted to UC Regents.
Our website uses Open Berkeley, a custom content management solution built with Drupal(link is external) and hosted on Pantheon(link is external). Open Berkeley is a turnkey web platform solution for UC Berkeley campus websites. Campus employees with no prior web experience can use Open Berkeley's powerful toolset to easily build sophisticated websites, and customers can rely on Open Berkeley to provide critical solutions to ongoing Security, Accessibility, and Maintenance issues. To learn more or start building an Open Berkeley website for your campus website, visit the Open Berkeley website.