About this Service
Writers can visit us for a 30-minute in-person or virtual session with a peer tutor to discuss strategies for strengthening their paper. This format is particularly ideal for writers who are seeking focused feedback on specific aspects of their essay.
Hours of Operation
Drop-in service returns Tuesday, September 5th, 2023. Specific hours of operation.
- Monday - Thursday, 11AM-5PM - In-person & Virtual
- Fridays, 11AM-5PM - Virtual Only
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 6PM-7PM - Virtual Only
- We are closed 5-6PM for peer staff training Sun-Friday.
How to Visit Us
No prior scheduling is required.
To get started in-person:
- Visit the Vèvè Writing Lounge located on the 1st floor the César Chávez Atrium(link is external) (entrance located in Lower Sproul).
- Complete the sign-in form (will be shared by the Program Ambassador at the sign-in desk).
- Wait for our Ambassador to connect you with one of our friendly tutors.
- Log on to the Virtual VèVè Writing Lounge(link is external) (<— Zoom link)
- Complete the sign-in form (will be shared by the Program Ambassador).
- A Program Ambassador will connect you with one of our friendly tutors.
To make the most out of your virtual session, we encourage you to check out our Virtual Student Guide (bmail log-in required).
If you have any questions or encounter any technical difficulties, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail).