Education 97/197, section 12 (Cancelled for Spring 2018)
Students in Craft of Facilitating will...
- explore the process of course design.
- learn practical techniques for creating a syllabus and lesson plans.
- consider what concepts like authority, motivation and accountability mean in a peer-led classroom.
- develop a variety of approaches to promoting student engagement and participation.
- practice and hone presentation and facilitation skills.
- provide and receive honest, supportive, constructive feedback.